Who are we?
Trade World International Pakistan, is frozen food export company, based in Karachi, Pakistan. Company was established in 2008. By being located in the largest city of Pakistan, Trade World Int. has a sizeable opportunity to reach the worldwide customers and suppliers and to offer them wide range of genuine branded products ranging from Meat Products to Seafood and Poultry, with competitive prices and value-added services.
Our company offers wide variety of products such as Salted Beef Omasum, Honeycomb and Tripe. Seafood items include Ribbon fish, Cuttle fish, Indian Mackerel, Cuttlefish, Jellyfish, Loligo Squid etc.
What makes us different?
Trade World International aim to provide their customer with a reliable and trustworthy operation by offering them the right quantity of products with right competitive prices. Trade World Int. also offers effective supply chain management which enables them to send the product to customers to a right place on right time. The company looks for the best way to increase the customer value by providing them the latest products while the product is scarce in the market.
We offer wide variety of products such as Salted Beef Omasum, Honeycomb and Tripe. Seafood items include Ribbon fish, Cuttle fish, Indian Mackerel, Cuttlefish, Jellyfish, Loligo Squid etc. Trade World Int. represents itself as a reliable partner and a safe gateway to worldwide trading to its suppliers and its customers.
- Priority to purchasing very fresh raw-material from Market.
- Immediately sending/putting raw- material to factory using plastic/ice boxes.
- Approved raw-material is allowed for processing, which is immediately washed and chilled.
- Graded raw-material is weighed regarding buyer’s demand and set up/packed in freezing/steel trays.
- Trays are immediately put into the Air Blast Freezer/tunnel and freezed up-to (–40 )deg Celsius. Shrimps, Loligo Squid, Cuttle Fish etc. are freeze in Plate freezer.
- Frozen product is put in master cartons approved by buyers (Printed carton, brown or white etc.)
- Master Cartons are stocked up in cold stores, temp. set at – 18-20 deg Celsius.
- At time of shipment container is first plugged, and put inside the factory only the authorized person can see product during loading.